Friday, February 6, 2009

1+1=1

The only time 1+1=1

We went down to Ellicot City today, we didn't get a lot of pictures but we want to go back sometime. Its such a cool place to take pics!

Love the colors in this one
Which one, which one... i like the color of the sky in the first one, but i like that you can see some of their faces in the second.
They wouln't really cooperate with me....
And... heres some of me :)

Come to ME all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you and learn for me for I am gentle and lowly of heart, you will find rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. ~ Matthew 11: 28-30

1 comment:

Anna L. said...

i've never been to ellicot city, but it looks like a fun destination! i love it when the sky is an intense blue =)