Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas and other random things that i wish i had more pics for...

Well we got internet a little while ago and i finally got around to uploading more pics :)

We had fun at my Grandpa and Nana's . we were laughing at these goofs by the way, they are so funny (these are Christmas pics by the way)
Cuties!!! (for those of you who don't know these are my twin cousins)
This is my Grandmom and my cousin Bay (she's so cute!)
Jonathan and my cousin Finn
Kate and Ryan Christmas morning (or Christmas eve morning really, we visited other people Christmas day)
I thought this was so cute, it's Kate and Ryan's 'twitterpated' ornament
Me Christmas morning, yes i know i look gorgeous :p
Having fun with my siblings. we made pretzels with hot fudge and marshmellows. mmmmm
and this is my banquet dress. i wish i had some better pics but we were in a hurry and the few that we got weren't that good.
One of the things that i didn't get pics for was my b-day. i had a few friends over and we played some games and then decided to ride around the street with music blasting (and yea it was late) and then got one of Ryan's shotguns and Kate, Becca, and I got to shoot it for the first time (that was awesome :) anyway i had fun with you guys.
P.S. Please be praying for Kate, Ryan, and I were all looking for jobs right now so hopefully we'll find something soon

No comments: