Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Wonderland.... Oh the ice

Its really not nice outside right now....

So many memories, so many words
Float across my mind then disapear like the birds
Pieces of the day's I'll never see again
Come and go when I thik about back then

I thought that could last
Then the day came and passed
It's a dream thats gone away
A dream called yesterday

Its like a song you can recall
Only a few of the words, but not all
I'm moving on to other things
Looking forward to see what life brings
But sometimes I still miss what happened
In a dream called yesterday
I love the lighting, it's really interesting cause the sun reflects off the ice.
I like this one, but theres a random broom sticking out of the snow haha
This is probably one of my favorites
footprints

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I really like the second one - with the cracked ice and the cracks are a lighter blue than the ice... so pretty!