Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love a kids imagination :)

My mind is somewhere else today
Wandering in and out of day dreams
It might be where the sun beams play
Or listening to the music of a brook


My mind is somewhere else right now
Running and singing in the rain
I could call it back but I don't know how
When it just goes back to where to was

My mind is somewhere other than here
Maybe its dancing through a feild of wild flowers
Or sailing on waters clear
But it isn't where I am
My mind is somewhere else today
Silently walking through a rose garden
It never goes to one place to stay
Because there are so many places it wants to go
All they need is a cardboard box....




1 comment:

Allison said...

Aw, those are such cute pictures! haha, so I just found out that you moved today at play practice...I had no clue :) It's cool seeing your house! Man do you have a view!