Monday, November 3, 2008

Artistry outside

These are pics from my first official "photoshoot"

I was trying to get some pics of birds before they all left for the winter, but saw this little guy instead and was happy to pose for me for awhile.
Sap drops (easier to take pics of the water drops :)



Burst of fall color

The lonely basketball



Winding roads

haha

These 2 were some of my favorites. I photographed this one bee for probably 15 minutes and took about 100 pics

I really love the light on the wings

I couldn't resist :) i just think is so cute
Oh God, you are my God, earnestly i seek you. My soul thirsts for you, my flesh faints for you as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So i have look upon you in the santuary beholding you power and glory. Becasue your steadfast love is better than life my lips will praise you. So i will bless you as long as i live, in your name will i life up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, as i remember you upon my bed and meditate on you in the watches of the night. For you have been my help and in the shadow of your wings will i sing for joy. My soul clings to you, your right hand upholds me.
~ Psalm 63:1-8

No comments: