Monday, November 10, 2008

We went down to a lake in Germantown today to do my Sr. pics and Kate asked me to take some for her for Christmas.

Loved these! (It was Kates idea but i take credit for this pic :p )
Catch me!
Sometimes they act like two little kids (or maybe most of the time haha)

yay heres a good one
"Here lean out over the lake and i'll hold you"
I really like the dock in the background


I took these yesterday, i had to get one leaf pile photoshoot in. In the middle of this i was called away because the wedding cake i was doing which by the way has given me nothing but trouble (someone put it in the oven to keep out of the way) the top layer got double baked (Ellie didn't know it was in the oven and she turned it on) so it turned out ok but i had to fix it. sigh... and i finally got it off my hands yesterday.
He said he had a lot more hair
this is one of my favs
Yay!!! Fall = jumping into leaf piles
Wheelbarrow
I don't know why but he really wanted to do this
So cute! love the bear feet :p
I love his face in this one!

No comments: