Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These are some of my sr. pics but which ones should i use???



haha not this one i just like it. Kate was like go out there and do something.
bottoms up! i really like that lake :)
For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. ~ Psalm 116:8-9
I was thinking about this the other day. it says i will walk before the Lord. This implies we should live remembering the Lord is watching. each and every day we walk before the Lord. sometimes this is so easy to forget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the last one...

Clara said...

I like the one named DSC_6332.JPG,
now go find it - Dad

Jenna said...

hey Clara! Jenna C(the one who is basically part of the Price family ;D) here!
i like the 1st and 3rd one!