Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An old clock, flowers, and candle light (among other random things)

I took some props up in my room, turned off all the lights (except one spotlight and i sometimes used the light from the window) and this is what i came up with :)


I really like the focal B+W


Haha
Nevertheless i am continually with you, you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel and afterword receive me to glory. Whom have i in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth i desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail me but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Those who are far from you shall perish, and you cut off everyone who is unfaithful to you. But as for me it is good to be near God. I have made the Lord God my refuge, that i may tell of your works. ~ Psalm 73:23-28
It's amazing to think that God guides us on the right path and then recieves us to glory for following him.
I love red roses!
Red shoes :)
Wish this could be better but i don't really have a wall to cast the shadow on.

I thought this looked really cool

La Vie En Rose
Elegance. (I was thinking about doing all these pics in black and white but i just loved all these colors)

Reflections....
Even thought photography is one of my 'classes' its always a break for me, and i love thinking up new things to do and being creative.

No comments: