Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Please be praying for my fam over the next few weeks. Kate, Ryan, and my mom and dad are going out to Indiana this weekend, then we're having thanksgiving at our house, then we're moving. :) it'll be fun, but... really crazy

We're moving out to Howard County (yes still close by) i haven't seen the house yet but from what i've heard it's sounds amazing. it's a house on a hill with a long driveway and a big porch. it's sitting on a 100 acre landscaping farm, and has these lakes behind the house (where apparently eagles fish wow) and then it backs up to woods. its very scenic so i will be in heaven. i was a little hesitant because the last house my parents said was 'ok' (i thought) was to small. but this one is a good size (with enough rooms so that i can have my own) and a finished basment, so we can keep Kate and Ryan (haha). yea! i'm excited :)

View from the window. I love it when it rains! its so gorgeousi really liked these two


Fall!!! so many great colors
My mom and i drove out to... someplace 20 or 30 minutes from here with my gradpa to get these apples, we had fun :)
I guess this'll be the last time i'll do more backyard pics here we're moving after thanksgiving and i'll have more places to take pictures of.
ah yes more backyard pictures (but their just so cute!)

No comments: